Mount Akagi Institute is a member of Outpost Centers International (OCI) and it is through OCI that Mount Akagi receives donations from the U.S. so that U.S. donors may receive tax deductible receipts.
There are two ways you can donate for this mission project: online with a credit or debit card through OCI’s secure website (PayPal) or send a check or money order to OCI through the mail. See instructions below for both.
About OCI (from the OCI website)
“Outpost Centers International networks and nurtures more than 80 Adventist supporting ministries around the world. These ministries represent a significant portion of the organized gospel outreach conducted by the laity of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.”
Non-profit Details: “As a nonprofit corporation in the State of Tennessee, USA, OCI accepts donations and issues tax-deductible receipts to US donors. Please note: under IRS regulation, payments for the support of individuals are not tax deductible.”
Donate by Credit or Debit Card
- Click the “Donate Now” button to the right
(You will be taken to the OCI Mount Akagi profile page)
- Choose your desired use for the donation from the drop-down menu
(Look to the far right, under “Donate”)
- Enter the desired donation amount in the text field with the $
- Remember: Donations are tax deductible
- Please note that there is a processing fee (2.2% + $0.30 per transaction) for all donations made with a credit card. After that, one hundred percent of your donation goes to Mount Akagi
Donate by Check or Money Order
- Make your check or money order payable to Outpost Centers International
- Be sure to indicate “Mount Akagi“
- Mail it to:
Outpost Centers International
5132 Layton Lane
- One hundred percent of your donation goes to Mount Akagi
- Remember: Donations are U.S. tax deductible
With your help the people of Japan can learn how to live a healthy, happy life, both now and for eternity. Japan must also have a knowledge of the Everlasting Gospel before the end can come and we all go home. Thank You!